User avatar

Ringo_rules987

  • Narrative Poetry Re: She Told Me

    She Told Me I spoke with a girl in the years of my youth. She told me many things, some pleasant, some perplexing. She was kind but disturbed, and smiled ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Lucifer Girl

    I like the way you started the poem with that first line. Your eyes don’t sparkle like a star, glistening in a night sky. Your smile doesn’t light up a ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cool Istanbul

    I cannot let any poem be left without a critique! Now about the poem: I see her twinkling lights across the dark wine sea; Istanbul, you’re so cool. "You're so ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Writing's No Good

    My Writing’s No Good My doubtful mind is a dry well. There is no fresh rain at all. The bank of ideas is spent, And all resources are lost. My ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer Heat

    This was very, very good. I have trouble saying anything negative about. What I enjoyed in particular about it was the unique representation of something so common. Describing the sun's ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About something

    *sighs*, I envy your skill and ability. The diversity was great without being a jumbled mess, which is a very difficult thing to accomplish. It's a very contemplative poem, and ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scarlet Knuckles

    Scarlet Knuckles It started with a chair That tied me to the Earth. One figure, one person Laughed as I screamed. I couldn’t once escape From my wooden prison. Two ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dimension of Music

    Repetition, when used wisely and with subtlety, can tie a poem together and help rhythm in a great way, but the idea of using the same line for each stanza ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dead Ship

    Conceptually the poem is great, but you had a few things in there that threw me off a bit. The first stanza was fantastic, the rhyme weaved in nicely without ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Over the Nights and Morns

    Over the Nights and Morns I saw the homeless woman always starving on the streets While twenty floors above her a greedy rich man drinks Now I wish that I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: short poem

    I don't call this a poem, and by no means am I saying it's not a poem because it is short. Emily Dickinson's "Fame is a Bee" was four lines ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do Not Confess (Useless Love)

    I really enjoyed reading this, the imagery is nice and to me its a very refreshing love poem. I particularly loved this line: Not an assemblage or words on a ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silver Medal Spirit

    This, to me, is a brilliant representation of the disappoints of failure and life in general. This is a topic that really can appeal to many people, so conceptually I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Moment

    Okay let's do this: Most of us that live in the moment are lost, and it seems the only way to find yourself it to end it all, for nobody ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wanted- One Friend

    You know I don't know if I can call this poetry, it literally reminded me of a prerequisite list for some sort of job. I like the concept, but immediately ...

    Jun 6, 2008


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost