User avatar

Ringo_rules987

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: After the Angel: Eve's Story

    I agree with Kylan that this is a unique concept, and even though I'm a bit against the concept of organized religion altogether, it makes for a good poem. However, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Jerk

    I can't say there was anything that.. I don't know, amazing about it. It wasn't as bad as many poems I've read on other forums, but you tell us everything, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Father's Day

    Eep, well it's going to be odd critiquing an epic novelist, considering how low I am on the YWS food chain. But on to the poem... Well it's not bad, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death

    I really didn't like much of anything about it, to be honest. First off, the title is a real clunker. It's not really anything imaginative, but I can see people ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leave Them

    I do not hesitate to write something controversial. When I write, I want to make an impact. I wish I could write something that could change history, like Thomas Paine's ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leave Them

    Leave Them Leave the messages on that recording loom. Let your lover’s yearning words collect dust in the neglect. Abandon them, and stay in your daydream place. Leave the poor ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death by Scotch

    Normally I don't critique fiction, as my knowledge of the subject is not very extensive, but you had no comments! I had to give you something to think about. Unfortunately ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "I am a person too"

    You seem to stamp out these poems while putting little thought into them. You left nothing for us to think about, you just told us everything. A big part of ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Would You?

    Well kris the intention of the poem was to make you think of how selfless you are and not make someone feel bad about how they way they act now. ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Would You?

    Would You? Would you raise children of the Earth to nourish your starving enemies, and do so without scorn? Would you take a single vow of silence to become closer ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: mixed emotions

    Conceptually the poem was good. I can feel a certain amount of emotion, but not much when I put it in retrospect, so build on all of that. Like pieman ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Feeble Attempt

    Sometimes more meaningful things can be said in a single word than in a novel several inches thick. I did really enjoy reading this, and the difficulty level of executing ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If You Insist

    If You Insist Give me a place of solitude; a place where I can think. Make a haven of agreement where eternal peace can be found. Make me a refuge ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anger

    Anger is orange. It smells like smoke, choking and dry. It tastes like hot coal, burning and bitter. It sounds like a sonic boom, loud and deafening. And it feels ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lover's Knot

    When writing narrative poetry, the rule about speaking to someone stays the same as writing a piece of fiction. I need you She said He said nothing But they both ...

    Jun 12, 2008


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy