User avatar

Ringo_rules987

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a strange avatar.

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being a featured member.

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Optical Art

    It's rather complicated, to be honest, especially when making the spheres, it's difficult to explain. I'll try and make a visual guide, but you're going to have to try and ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Optical Art

    I recently did an optical art piece for some fun, and this is what I came up with. I used complimentary colors to highlight the main points of interest, the ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love

    I see you're fairly new, so welcome to YWS! Now onto the poem. I'll start with the first thing I saw about this poem, the title. It's a bit of ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hit and Run

    I really like this. It's a "journey" kind of a poem, and I think that fits well considering you threw in a driving theme. The first stanza was my favorite. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Road Without End

    This was actually inspired by the Tony Bennett version of the song, I didn't actually know Green Day had done a version of the tune. But anyway, thank you.

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Road Without End

    A Road Without End I walk along the path of sorrow and the avenue of tears. Laced with ribbons of vitality, its stones don’t utter a sound. A street where ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Change a Life

    This is fine, I think you could improve it a bit however. First of all, you don't need to capitalize the first word of each line. Think of it like ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sky and The Earth and me

    I'm not entirely sure how to critique this. I can enjoy a short poem. Heck, Emily Dickinson fit in a ton of meaning in her poem "Fame is a Bee" ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having the avatar that makes me laugh.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Under My Skin

    In the photo I took, the ear was not apparent. I will do some touch-ups on this. Please note that I haven't touched this in six months and much of ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Under My Skin

    I drew up a "picasso" half face and a shaded version of the other half of my face (even though it barely looks like me). I named it "Under My ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I wish I could change the world

    This was very unrefined to me. Grammatically, you lacked punctuation and capitalization. You're a writer, proofread your work for punctuation, it's your responsibility. Your rhyming wasn't that great

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When It's All Done

    It's decent, but I think it lacked a bit of an impact, I didn't feel much from it. Can you feel the currents blowing On top of the world? Motionless ...

    Jun 27, 2008


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester