User avatar

Rincewind

  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't we all wish we were Betty Paige...

    What do you mean 'you smoke cloves'?

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Swearing, like gore, and sex, and drugs, and all that stuff, needs to be used lightly and with more care than more acceptable subjects. Its all because sensitive subjects like ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet all of you

    I've only been here like a week and a half. I really want that 250 post count so I can change up my title.

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet all of you

    Welcome. Hopefully we won't be saying goodbye any time soon.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hey, welcome. I guess no one can call me "Wind" anymore. Get it? Cause both our names end with wind? Yeah. Im gunna go have a cold shower.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Hilarious and true Qi. That episode was hilarious. They referred to them as curse words. And when said enough times actually created a curse and people started puking up their ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Yes yes welcome welcome.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    I was also going to ask about the third person thing. I guess everyones got their gimmick. Anyway congrats on all the accomplishments and yadda yadda.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh New Writer in our Midst

    Thank ya big big.

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh New Writer in our Midst

    Hey, I was just told to come to this site and post a bunch of my stuff to see what REAL people think of it. I'm going to university this ...

    Jul 25, 2005


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus