User avatar

Rincewind

  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    Thats awesome! For a first head its absolutely wonderful man. Whats funniest though, is that I can still see your style through it. I've always been a fan of your ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    Those are all really cool. I think the clarinet guy should be censored though. There are chlidren around!!!!

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    The eyes are brilliant. They look real as real can be. the first girls eyes, nose and mouth are perfect. Just some work on ears and you are good to ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    I'll try this. Why not. Sponson, I think for the sake of this activity, your ork should put on a tu-tu and take some valium.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    It looks like a dragon falling on top of a very stoned alien. ditto. That picture is hilarious man.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    Here is the first of a few "challenges" I intend to share. I picked a few of them up in school, but this one was jsut an idea between a ...

    Jul 25, 2005


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae