User avatar

Rincewind

  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    That's exactly what I meant. I liked that a lot, well done. Its a really interesting way to write a scene, I quite enjoyed it. Hopefully some others try it ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Write A Commercial

    That camera commercial would be hilarious.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    spiffy. I cant wait to see what comes of this guys mind. REad my pickle story pleeeease. Everyone ignores me.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    inked = lovely. That one was well written as well as well drawn. Well well well. I like where the stories goin, with the girl being his sub conscience. And ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    That last comic was of pure amatuer quality. It would be professional if you coloured itin , since your so good at that too. Haha, good venture into the world ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    You're comic is awesome. Regardless of any lame grammar mistakes. Spectacular drawings. But its certainly a tad confusing. It's not very clear whats going on. Keep it up.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Dude. I'm speechless. You understand what you've got on your hands right? You aimated the speech perfeclty. Ther eis nothign stopping you from making a cartoon. Time maybe, but that ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    Well everyone havin the asme problem, so at least we know it isn't or browsers or anything. Hey there Mr.Waffles. Good to have another here. Looking forward to seeing some ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    As soon as I saw those last two, i knew they were curtain-inspired! Nah, just jokin, but your pictures are fabulous.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    Right on man! Haha, man thats officially old-school. Do you have any of your other older LRPM work? I still have the comics I tried coloring in but failed miserably ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Gotcher, I remember vaguely. I used Flash tons when I was still in school. I would skip class to make cartoons. I took a lot of sprite shhets from games, ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Holy crap! Sponson, you have to make a comic stripcartoon. I don tthink I've ever seen that. It would be like that game for SNES and Genesis called Comix Zone. ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast!

    hahahaha sponson, best toast animation, ever. Period.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    haha, thanks man.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Sponson my friend. Could you please please please post the comic I did? I know this is your thread, but it is a fan strip afterall! :lol:

    Jul 29, 2005


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe