User avatar

Rincewind

  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    which series to do you speak of? there are only: The Bromeliad

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    The colour of magic is the first discworld book it was from the early eighties i believe.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Orkamungus

    Looks awesome man.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I wouldn't delete them, its still your work. No pressure ;)

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    What happend dude? You're comics used to be hilarious and clever, but now they are all vague and confusing. There also spelling and grammar errors. Come on with the good ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock Contest!

    I'm on it.

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock Contest!

    aww, dude, can i use the one i made at LRPGM? PLeaaaaase? Even if you just post it up, and dont let me compete, i'd very much liek to see ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Pages

    awesome awesome stuff man. Gotta love an angry elephant in a tie. And all the random picture sin the last sketch were awesome. Most importantly the rock.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    Yowza! That was powerful. What an emotionally charged instance. To witness your lover commit suicide. Gosh. I loved it.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I've read the Wee Free Men, and I bought A Hat Full of Sky which is the sequel. Haven't read it yet though. I'm also reading the second book of ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Oh so witty.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    By protective do you mean defensive?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Ive read tons of Terry Pratchett. Rediculous amounts really. Saying that he is trying to hard to be humerous is a seriously lame thing to say, and I think it ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    ---Mine went on a little longer than I had expected. I have posted this on here under another name as well. I sorta cheated with some thoughts thrown in there, ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    Very excellent start though. It was a form of venting for you and that makes it powerful in ti sown right. Keep it up!! I like that.

    Oct 1, 2005


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost