-
Re: Terry Pratchet
which series to do you speak of? there are only: The Bromeliad
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
The colour of magic is the first discworld book it was from the early eighties i believe.
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Orkamungus
Looks awesome man.
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
I wouldn't delete them, its still your work. No pressure ;)
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
What happend dude? You're comics used to be hilarious and clever, but now they are all vague and confusing. There also spelling and grammar errors. Come on with the good ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock Contest!
I'm on it.
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock Contest!
aww, dude, can i use the one i made at LRPGM? PLeaaaaase? Even if you just post it up, and dont let me compete, i'd very much liek to see ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Sketch Pages
awesome awesome stuff man. Gotta love an angry elephant in a tie. And all the random picture sin the last sketch were awesome. Most importantly the rock.
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1
Yowza! That was powerful. What an emotionally charged instance. To witness your lover commit suicide. Gosh. I loved it.
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I've read the Wee Free Men, and I bought A Hat Full of Sky which is the sequel. Haven't read it yet though. I'm also reading the second book of ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
Oh so witty.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
By protective do you mean defensive?
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
Ive read tons of Terry Pratchett. Rediculous amounts really. Saying that he is trying to hard to be humerous is a seriously lame thing to say, and I think it ...
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1
---Mine went on a little longer than I had expected. I have posted this on here under another name as well. I sorta cheated with some thoughts thrown in there, ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1
Very excellent start though. It was a form of venting for you and that makes it powerful in ti sown right. Keep it up!! I like that.
Oct 1, 2005
