User avatar

Rincewind

  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    Thats real weird cause I wrote a muppet story too. Its about a backstage look at a muppet office christmas party. I will post it immediately. It is very bad ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wishlist!

    I want money for school and plane tickets. And xbox360, and thirty books, masses of CDs

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I got my dad an iPod for fathers day but I put all my music on it too. Its a 20GB one, and there are like 3500 songs on it ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Interested?

    I am also interested

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss clarity

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Consider it changed m'lady. I miss Who's the Boss. I miss my mommy. I miss home. I miss steak dinners. I miss lavender soap.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Cops was a good one. I hate people that talk so slow you find yourself finishing not only their sentences but the whole conversation before they even ask a question.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Well

    Its definately worth a try. Bring a snack in case you get hungry. And remember! Don't forget to bring a towel!

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Well

    I always write in utter silence. I find music distracting. I usually only write when I've got a clear head (clear from unpleasant thoughts that is). If I am in ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I think its time to post Da Wrekka Ball, Sponson! haha! *priveledged to say I'm one of the only who will get that reference* haw haw.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Hahaha. The dog B*oll*ks. How could I have forgotten. Not to forget "Thank-you" "If you please" "props" "congratulations" and "finally!" Sorry aboot da cussin' dere boss.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    "Right on" "Sweet" "Good" "Of course" "Why not?" "Okay" "Abosolutely" "Nice" "Wicked" "Awesome" "Rad" "Gnar" "Spiffy" "Tubular" "I understand" "I concede" "I guess" "Not bad" "On the button" "The bee'

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss hearing fuckin' A at school all the time. I also miss Eek the Cat, Marsupilami, Darkwing Duck, and KIDEO. I also miss Orbitz, cheese filled hot dogs, purple ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Crocodile flavoured potatoe chips, but nothing more. I once ate an emu burger. Read your story Rei, I all of a sudden want an 8 year old child.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I'm not so sure religion should even be brought into this debate. What is confusing, is that this debate has been about where people come from, with the neglect of ...

    Jul 25, 2005


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World