User avatar

Rincewind

  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    I think its dumb people think Garry Potter is supposed to symbolize anything religous at all. Its a friggin fantasy novel. Not a counterpart to the Bible itself. Its not ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    Brain Storming doesnt offend anyone. Isnt much worse to call someone with a brain disroder a retard? Why isnt the phrase retard banned? Brainstorming is the act of collaborating ideas ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    If pennies are pointless, then money is pointless. I hate mondays, mushrooms on anything, ill mannered people, grocery store fiction, 44 degree weather (thats hot where I live;) )

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I've never spent 40 dollars on seeing amovie 4 times. I've also never memorized a movies soundtrack before. That is unti l Charlie and the Chocolate factory came out.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Ditto what they said.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Muse is purty.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Cant upload on here. But I have on in my personal gallery. Poor quality though.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    Oh no denying yours was first. Muppet Christmas Redux.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I'm on it, do the same yourself. I think for some reason we practically wrote the same story, only different.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    Poor Beeker, ever since his stint with the mafia hes been addicted to cocaine. Speach impediment my foot!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    I want to come back as a Pogo Corn dog. I woud also like to be reincarnated as a tomato or blue crayon.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Aye, I'm just a little whippersnapper meself.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    19. Making me the resident old fogey.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    I started listening to HIM about 4 years ago, when the song was in the CKY video. I bought a couple CDs but I like the old stuff a lot ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    A very big bird.

    Jul 30, 2005


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope