User avatar

Rincewind

  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    My dads Benz takes a hundred bucks to fill up. I'm canadian, mind you. But the fact remains. Gas prices are retarded.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Why dont we name the thread "bands you like" so people quit bitchin? The Cure The Smiths Depeche Mode David Bowie Alphaville A-Ha Tears for Fears Gorrilaz New Order Propagandhi ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    I have had a solid list of favourite words for some time. Something about each of these words just makes me smile and appreciate the english language all that much ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Charming smile. "I saw you look like a Japanese baby"

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    I wouldn't even feed Sunny D to a person. But dogs eat poo, so I'm sure one would be fine.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Don't leave, I only just got here. Brad Shmad.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: myspace anthology of online writers

    done and done.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    I would like to openly state that I foolishly labelled Incandescence as smug. I apologize.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    There are people who write for the fun an joy and sheer excitment of the art. Then there are people who write, and research, and stay up all night so ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    No, there are tons of books for younger readers that are just as good. The Series of Unfortunate Events books, and Artemis Fowl ,to name a couple. I agree with ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Haha, so true. I didn't think that one through. Not to mention, the last matrix, and spiderman 2

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!

    I have one. And have checked out a couple as well.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Boring is a tad harsh. I dont know how many boring things get made into million dollar blockbusters. Terry Pratchett has a cartoon movie coming out soon, on a side ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    What a splendid frill. It suits you both just fine.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Terry Pratchett an infamous british novelist created Unseen University, a school for wizards. Only in his world, wizards are always smoking, and trying to kill offother wizards to raise in ...

    Aug 5, 2005


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous