User avatar

Rincewind

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Jesus is the son of god. No?

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that getting killed was the work of god.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    you two have way too much time on your hands

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    I see French homosexual. Accompanied perhaps by a starving poodle or chiwawa

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    Made the right choice and started walking the opposite direction. "Shouldn't we investigate Jordan?" Kaye asked him and tugged on his sleeve. "Kaye, whatever did that is just waiting for ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A History of Violence = best movie of the year so far

    The scene in this movie in the little mall when ed harris is sitting on the bench was filmed in the mall in my town. My very very small town ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hmm, I wasn't even serious. Whats so offensive about monkey testies? Sorry children.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm outta here that's all I'm leaving. the rest was uncalled for, differences of opinion or not

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Stewart Richard Ramrod....The Second.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    ...And You Will Know us by the Trail of Dead. The Dead 60's When in Rome Postal Service

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    You said "legalize it!" But you had to have meant legalize them. Theres tons of illegal drugs that are legal for good reasons like the massive amounts of deaths that ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    A sequel ?? awesome! William Dafoe is amazing in that movie. Far better than when he played Green Goblin. And I mean far far far far far better. The early ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    One of my all time favourite movies. I dont know very many people who have seen it as well.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    I need a hummer ;)

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    douche triptik

    Aug 26, 2005


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin