-
Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.
Thanks Nate, no worries man. And you were correct, I wasn't trying to break this place down, just letting people knwo there are other places to share their work. You ...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.
Its not the funniest thing Ive heard of. I checkd out both of those sites, Nate, they are great, thank you very much.
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.
I think my only problem with this site is that you guys are all young. And I'm no longer a young writer. There are the odd older writer here, but ...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.
There are no word limits, and all that site does is encourage critiquing. I'm not trying to kill off YWS but you guys have to understand that your all friends ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.
I suggest you folks all check this site out. It is an absolutely perfect writing site that won't let you read peoples reviews if you don't review other peoples. It's ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: What is the best book written in the English Language
I second Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett, and add The Last Hero - A Discworld Fable, as the best picture book in history. Umm, officially, and for the record though ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Bands you Hate
CKY is annoying?!?!?!?! ahhhhhhhhh. That's brutal to say, they were voted one of the most orignal debut rock albums when it came out. Bam made them famous because (as I'm ...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: k
I don't know if that is exactly accurate. for example, I have never had any doubts to my sexuality and, though I am not disgusted by my body, it doesn't ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
Its like a mannequin riding a bike being displayed in a bike shop. Sure the mannequins are in sexy positions. Women dont buy expensive lingere to hide it. Sure, yeah, ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
This is retarded. Honeslty. How else are they gonan sell underwear? Just cause you dont feel comfortable in what is being advertised doesnt mean you sh9odul boycott it. Would you ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!
Cheers to this compilation of pikatures
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True
the second mouse gets the cheese, the first mouse gets the trap.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE
Pretty negative there Firestarter. The list was hilarious and absolutely descirbes dorm life to a T. I can picture the dreary brick and cruddy matress. College is the best though. ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Hey Nate...
good work mate
Oct 29, 2005
