User avatar

Rincewind

  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    spiffy. I cant wait to see what comes of this guys mind. REad my pickle story pleeeease. Everyone ignores me.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    douche triptik

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    My dads Benz takes a hundred bucks to fill up. I'm canadian, mind you. But the fact remains. Gas prices are retarded.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Why dont we name the thread "bands you like" so people quit bitchin? The Cure The Smiths Depeche Mode David Bowie Alphaville A-Ha Tears for Fears Gorrilaz New Order Propagandhi ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    This is a story about a pickle named Pete and his life in his artists' loft in Dill, British Columbia. A new day dawned and the weather was giving all ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    I have had a solid list of favourite words for some time. Something about each of these words just makes me smile and appreciate the english language all that much ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    inked = lovely. That one was well written as well as well drawn. Well well well. I like where the stories goin, with the girl being his sub conscience. And ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I sat down on a log. The Grim Reaper was beside me. He had to be. This is because I willed him to be there. I explained to "him" that ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    That last comic was of pure amatuer quality. It would be professional if you coloured itin , since your so good at that too. Haha, good venture into the world ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    -Been a while since I entered something new. Enjoy - In Limbo the people greatly resemble Lemmings. Oh how I long to once again stumble drunk like a loose shopping ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    You're comic is awesome. Regardless of any lame grammar mistakes. Spectacular drawings. But its certainly a tad confusing. It's not very clear whats going on. Keep it up.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sugnoma Lived. Step: 2

    It isn't revealed yet, but the man in the cloak was manipluating the people in Phillips town to say those things, and turn everyone against him. It all in his ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Charming smile. "I saw you look like a Japanese baby"

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    I wouldn't even feed Sunny D to a person. But dogs eat poo, so I'm sure one would be fine.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Other Re: Enigmatic Lunatics

    As far as absurd, nonsensical randomness goes I'd say you got it.

    Aug 12, 2005


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya