User avatar

Rincewind

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    After sitting on what felt like clouds for a few moments I finally told my brian to shut the fuck up, and slowly opened one eye. It was clouds! All ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Rant

    Nothing ever changes Nothing ever moves I swim around in circles In the same old lifeless room And talk about the mirror man The whispers in my ear again The ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Hard Work Today

    Thats not even a bad word, for pete's sakes be realistic. I want to again argue that I do not find this poem boring at all. And the "you were ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I love it. I mean you.

    Let me forget let me forget Or let me go let me go I'll keep it quiet as a whisper I'll keep it low low low Never The biggest word ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Aidan's Day Chapter One

    Yeah I really really liked this, extremely well written and thought out. I have never seen that v. bad idea for the v's and b;s and d's or whatever. You ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Tail.

    We move like cagey tigers, oh We couldn’t get closer that this The way we talk The way we walk The way we stalk The way we hiss We slip ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Hard Work Today

    I don't read and comment on poems very often for the fact I have nothing meritable to really say. But that was damn well fantastic. I absolutely loved it, thanks ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Stewart Richard Ramrod....The Second.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    ...And You Will Know us by the Trail of Dead. The Dead 60's When in Rome Postal Service

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 9/5. Anything but "i" in Francai

    Anything but “i” in Francais. By: Tyl r F in r A tiny thing which haunts my words. A drug with which I talk to birds. A lucky mark on ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    - another long wait for this update, im sorry, I'm going to hop back on the regular train with these stories of mine. If a couple care to read em ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    You said "legalize it!" But you had to have meant legalize them. Theres tons of illegal drugs that are legal for good reasons like the massive amounts of deaths that ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    A sequel ?? awesome! William Dafoe is amazing in that movie. Far better than when he played Green Goblin. And I mean far far far far far better. The early ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    One of my all time favourite movies. I dont know very many people who have seen it as well.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    I need a hummer ;)

    Aug 26, 2005


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria