User avatar

Rincewind

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hmm, I wasn't even serious. Whats so offensive about monkey testies? Sorry children.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    That's exactly what I meant. I liked that a lot, well done. Its a really interesting way to write a scene, I quite enjoyed it. Hopefully some others try it ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    (OOC: Thank ya Sabradan. Mucho Apreciato. Umm, I'm bored and I'm gonna write another quick hit.) (IN Context:)> Simon sat with his friends eating lunch in the cafeteria. As usual, ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Write A Commercial

    That camera commercial would be hilarious.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    (OOC) - My guys a 18 year old kid who started off taking hits for people at school. (Teachers, bullies, principles etc.) It's from a story I've wanted to write ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm outta here that's all I'm leaving. the rest was uncalled for, differences of opinion or not

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue Grammar

    Boner

    Sep 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    Thanks. I agree, Snoink

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Working Title: .... uh, I dont have one

    I like where this is heading. For the records though, a porcelien throne is going to be immediately related to a toilet. I know i won't be the only one ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    considering the only other entry was mine, and no one reads any of my crap, its not that surprising.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I think you missed this important quote: "If we went to hell and saw fire, and devils with pitchforks stabbing people in the rump, we would hardly be surprised, and ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    I edited that installment. I figure I may as well edit all of them, since this isn'y like my other story and has structure, and deserves some editing. Anyhoo, glad ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Pete woke up after a nap and realized he had been submerged in the rind for over two hours. When he came to his senses, he leapt up suddenly and ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Pete lived the life of an artist. A life that many, hard-working, pride-drunk folks would look down upon. Or turn up their noses at, which ever you'd prefer. This life ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    I love that. It was poetic in itself. There were a few places that rhymed. Big fan of that one.Nice work.

    Sep 10, 2005


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy