User avatar

Rincewind

  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    Nah. It doesn't say that they are the same ducks. I guess if you totally disreagard the riddle itself you can come up with 4.

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny Joke

    Me too! I would like to see an example of what Reicheru thinks is a funny joke.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    I'm quite sure its ten. Someone explain and prove that it is four, until then it is ten. Two ducks behind two ducks is four. Two ducks behind two ducks ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny Joke

    Pretty solid joke. I've heard the same one only different, it went: A native woman is sitting in here teep pee by teh fire with her three children. The eldest ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    I've read a lot of books where paragraphs go away from the story to tell more about the world and give background imformation thats both humerous and helpful to the ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Oh so witty.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Thankee Sai. More tomorrow. For now. I sleep. Oh, Foonkerpop updates tomorrow as well. Big day. Big day.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    By protective do you mean defensive?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Ive read tons of Terry Pratchett. Rediculous amounts really. Saying that he is trying to hard to be humerous is a seriously lame thing to say, and I think it ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Not English. Canadian. Close enough? The afternoon, according to Pete, would have been a perfectly constructive one in which he accomplished a great deal and would likely have celebrated with ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    It's been weeks...I'll try for more regular installments. ------ Pete shuffled away from the door, lazily sliding his slippers along the hardwood, and studying the mail he just got. The ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived. Dip.

    Fi you build they will come, and vice versa. So yeah, you bet your sweet ass there will be!

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    ---Mine went on a little longer than I had expected. I have posted this on here under another name as well. I sorta cheated with some thoughts thrown in there, ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A History of Violence = best movie of the year so far

    The scene in this movie in the little mall when ed harris is sitting on the bench was filmed in the mall in my town. My very very small town ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    Very excellent start though. It was a form of venting for you and that makes it powerful in ti sown right. Keep it up!! I like that.

    Oct 1, 2005


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy