User avatar

Rincewind

  • Lounge, The Re: Hey Nate...

    good work mate

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Jesus is the son of god. No?

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that getting killed was the work of god.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    you two have way too much time on your hands

    Oct 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "27B" Comment or I'll cry.

    "Norman muttered to himself looking from his boarding pass to the seats upholstered alternately in orange, purple, and other shades of tacky." I love that line. Boni Bee didn't get ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    I see French homosexual. Accompanied perhaps by a starving poodle or chiwawa

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    Made the right choice and started walking the opposite direction. "Shouldn't we investigate Jordan?" Kaye asked him and tugged on his sleeve. "Kaye, whatever did that is just waiting for ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Miracle Watcher Ch: 1-2.

    I edited it. I don't know what joojed means, but I left out the last line. I never was completely happy with it. But I do want people to know ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    Yowza! That was powerful. What an emotionally charged instance. To witness your lover commit suicide. Gosh. I loved it.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Green Day

    sorry sweet-heart, but Greendays days of punk are long gone. It seems the essence of punk music has been lost to this generation, but you;ve gotta understand that the stuff ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Miracle Watcher Ch: 1-2.

    I see what you mean about the dark stormy night cliche. What I'm really trying to stress is the fact that there is a tornado going on, and inside the ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    Umm. Pretty graphic. Good enough, but easy with the fucking her with the knife and slicing the folds of her cunt stuff dude. I think if you are gonna swear ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Miracle Watcher Ch: 1-2.

    The wind blew madly. The horizon had dimmed and taken on a shade of grey so terribly threatening that one would feel the very sky was at war with the ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I've read the Wee Free Men, and I bought A Hat Full of Sky which is the sequel. Haven't read it yet though. I'm also reading the second book of ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    "I want people to know that it's okay to scream FUCK YOU on the internet. It is. You have to release somewhere. " I wasn't aware that people thought it ...

    Oct 17, 2005


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear