User avatar

Rincewind

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring's First Birthday

    -------------------------------------HAMSTRING’S FIRST BIRTHDAY-------------------------------------------------- A family of cats lived in the sunroom of a quaint white bungalow on a dry brown road

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: My Trigger Finger is Set

    My trigger finger is set. I’ve got it aimed at your head. One pull, and I can finally begin to forget. I swear to you it wont hurt. I promise ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    It looks like a dragon falling on top of a very stoned alien. ditto. That picture is hilarious man.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dream.

    Yeah, I'm quite confused by the message being put forth here. All in all its a pretty cool little thing, and at points I was extremely happy to see things ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: He Hoped for Survival

    He says don’t worry as she says goodbye. Her pace is hurried while his is denied. His look is his last and her look was her own. His hair is ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: HAMSTRING: A FABLE IN MANY PARTS

    First things first lads n lasses, I would like to give a quick sum-up of what the Hamstring series of stories entails (no pun intended). Quite near the beginning of ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Prologue

    I concur with all above statements, but I think the final suggestion can be stressed somewhat. In my humble opinion, when it comes to descriptions, either they shoudl all be ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    Here is the first of a few "challenges" I intend to share. I picked a few of them up in school, but this one was jsut an idea between a ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh New Writer in our Midst

    Hey, I was just told to come to this site and post a bunch of my stuff to see what REAL people think of it. I'm going to university this ...

    Jul 25, 2005


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong