User avatar

Rincewind

  • Fantasy Novels Re: HAMSTRING: A FABLE IN MANY PARTS

    Thanks Rei. It was either that, or Gordy ;)

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: TripTik Flotesyerbote. An Intro.

    Let's get this ball rolling. Metaphorically, and as you will see, quite literally. A gargantuan boulder bore down the same mountainside that TripTik Flotesyerbote had just so happened to stop ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Well

    Its definately worth a try. Bring a snack in case you get hungry. And remember! Don't forget to bring a towel!

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Well

    I always write in utter silence. I find music distracting. I usually only write when I've got a clear head (clear from unpleasant thoughts that is). If I am in ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: My Trigger Finger is Set

    It supposed to be like redemption and revenge and a whole lot of bitter feelings morphed together and filtered into somethign relatively cheery. Sorry I haven't the audio. 'fraid me ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: HAMSTRING: A FABLE IN MANY PARTS

    haha, Cat-Chow! How about Parump? Seems like a rolly-polly sorta name, hehe. It most definately will be humerous. And if not humerous, than at the very least CUTE. ...Just wait ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I think its time to post Da Wrekka Ball, Sponson! haha! *priveledged to say I'm one of the only who will get that reference* haw haw.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Hahaha. The dog B*oll*ks. How could I have forgotten. Not to forget "Thank-you" "If you please" "props" "congratulations" and "finally!" Sorry aboot da cussin' dere boss.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    "Right on" "Sweet" "Good" "Of course" "Why not?" "Okay" "Abosolutely" "Nice" "Wicked" "Awesome" "Rad" "Gnar" "Spiffy" "Tubular" "I understand" "I concede" "I guess" "Not bad" "On the button" "The bee'

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss hearing fuckin' A at school all the time. I also miss Eek the Cat, Marsupilami, Darkwing Duck, and KIDEO. I also miss Orbitz, cheese filled hot dogs, purple ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Crocodile flavoured potatoe chips, but nothing more. I once ate an emu burger. Read your story Rei, I all of a sudden want an 8 year old child.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Book of Rock

    Yaya, that was pretty funny man. And I think that this does have meaning, I think what Snoink is thinking of is satire. He made the title the book of ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pastel Unicorn: The Promise

    I wish I got to skip school on my birthday! That chapter was good, but I think the forshadowing was a tad bit too excessive. It's guaranteed she's going to ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I'm not so sure religion should even be brought into this debate. What is confusing, is that this debate has been about where people come from, with the neglect of ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Everyone has valid points in this debate, but what is really so bad about having the available option of abortion? Incandescence, how much does it really effect you? You being ...

    Jul 25, 2005


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance