User avatar

Rincewind

  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    Its all about big style.

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring the Wizard(Ch.2)

    Its not the chapter (at the beginning you see it says its just a tid-bit of it) the chapters much longer, but i havent finished it, and thought that was ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss clarity

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    The eyes are brilliant. They look real as real can be. the first girls eyes, nose and mouth are perfect. Just some work on ears and you are good to ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Consider it changed m'lady. I miss Who's the Boss. I miss my mommy. I miss home. I miss steak dinners. I miss lavender soap.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    I'll try this. Why not. Sponson, I think for the sake of this activity, your ork should put on a tu-tu and take some valium.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Cops was a good one. I hate people that talk so slow you find yourself finishing not only their sentences but the whole conversation before they even ask a question.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring the Wizard(Ch.2)

    -----------This is just a tid-bit------------------------------ A family of cats rose – slightly more lazily than your average house-cats – to a brilliantly inviting mid-day sun. The five cats had

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring's First Birthday

    I don't knwo what to do except promise that from chapter two forth the story changes quite signifigantly, and I don't think any much else boring happens. Sorry to hear ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: He Hoped for Survival

    The other song is is a wild fast screaming punk song. In all reality i shouldnt have posted it cause its generally nonsense without the music. This one though I ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: TripTik Flotesyerbote. An Intro.

    hehe, just a roll, baked with sourdough. I dont like sourdough really myself, but it seemed fitting for one reason or another.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Help!!

    I think it's a pretty cool story. Overthrowing the government is just crippling it and taking away its power. The children would need to expose the evil plan the government ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh New Writer in our Midst

    Thank ya big big.

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring's First Birthday

    rodent is the proper form of the noun for that sentence. for example: The indians hunted buffalo. Or The lion hunts its prey of hyena. Thank you very much Mr. ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring's First Birthday

    Thats reallt too bad cats arent capable of crying. But for the sake of this story, the animals are going to do lots of stuff that they usually can't. The ...

    Jul 26, 2005


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus