User avatar

Rincewind

  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I got my dad an iPod for fathers day but I put all my music on it too. Its a 20GB one, and there are like 3500 songs on it ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    Crysi hit the grammar nail on the head. And I really don thave any idea whats going on. I am curious why you are posting excpertps of the chapters instead ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has a wit sharper than a scissors on ice skates. < Just added a whole new element to this thread. v Wishes I'd shaddap already

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Prologue

    I mis read that and thought you said the thign that comes after the story. I dont knwo what you are speaking of.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    I have only recently been diligantly editing all my work, and my newest pieces (Hamstring) are all liek triple edited. I rip stuff out, patch things up, throw thigns in ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Wasn't expecting me to be next. v Wont know what to reply

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Prologue

    an epilogue

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    [quote="Snoink"]@ Ryan and Rincewind: I think creating a mythology/world is the writer's personal preference. So either way would be correct, depending how you work.[/quote] I couldn't agree more. Eve

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Interested?

    I am also interested

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: PAMLOST - A complete short story.

    Rated R for language, and excessive violence PAMLOST - The Post Apocalyptic Major League of Softball Tournament. As the alarm clock buzzed, a baseball glove slammed it off the bedside ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Prologue

    the challenge will be making everything interesting enough to A) keep people interested regardless that they have no background information B) keep everything intriguing so peoepl have a reason to ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven Chapter 1

    That was much too rushed. As soon as the battle began, it was over. Is that a complete chapter? If it is, there is no reason you shouldnt add more ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    I've never gotten stuck.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Prologue

    Too see an example of a prologue check the thread: HAMSTRING A FABLE IN MANY PARTS. It is not exactly a prologue, but all the essential nutrients are there;) I ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    I disagree with Ryan. I have three worlds on the go: One is our Earth (Hamstring), one is an "earth" with considerable paranormal differences (Sugnoma Lived) and one is a ...

    Jul 28, 2005


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance