User avatar

Rincewind

  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    I started listening to HIM about 4 years ago, when the song was in the CKY video. I bought a couple CDs but I like the old stuff a lot ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    A very big bird.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... making up characters, i guess...

    It is indeed a clever way to give your characters interesting quirks and personality traits. My list of things: Rum Shadows Ink Berries Beetle Handcuffs Hippo and that was it. ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pastel Unicorn: Camp

    "Emily favourite light, flowing materials that dancing in the wind." - I think it should be, "Emily favoured light flowing materials that danced in the wind." it's --mosquitoes. "But pants ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Muppet Christmas Redux

    ----Rated R for language, sexual content, and drug abuse-------- Have you ever seen a puppet cry? Its gotta be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. There's so much despair in ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    Thats real weird cause I wrote a muppet story too. Its about a backstage look at a muppet office christmas party. I will post it immediately. It is very bad ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast!

    hahahaha sponson, best toast animation, ever. Period.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wishlist!

    I want money for school and plane tickets. And xbox360, and thirty books, masses of CDs

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Confrontation. (Part of SL)

    ---------Rated R for language and violence.---------- Bastien sat in an old wooden rocking chair. It’s creaking was the only thing that broke the unbearable silence. He rocked slowly back and ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    haha, thanks man.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Journeys End - a prolog

    I have a couple suggestions. "He was a tall man, but broad." - being broad isn't conflicting to being tall. I am not sure if "but" is the proper word ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Got that right *hubba hubba* < Has finally found his niche v Is reading this and thinking about something clever to post.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Sponson my friend. Could you please please please post the comic I did? I know this is your thread, but it is a fan strip afterall! :lol:

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    Thats awesome! For a first head its absolutely wonderful man. Whats funniest though, is that I can still see your style through it. I've always been a fan of your ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    Those are all really cool. I think the clarinet guy should be censored though. There are chlidren around!!!!

    Jul 29, 2005


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle