User avatar

Rincewind

  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I'm on it, do the same yourself. I think for some reason we practically wrote the same story, only different.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    Poor Beeker, ever since his stint with the mafia hes been addicted to cocaine. Speach impediment my foot!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    Agreed. It is indeed a combination of both. If you think about it , it's impossible not to do any pre-planning. Everything is planned in your hear more or less ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Gonna try to write an improvisational story, section by section, periodically. Never ever done it before, so it should be interesting. Lets keep it set in the present. Foonkerpop. See. ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived Step: 1

    - read the title backwards for a hint as to what the story is about - - rated R for language violence and gore. - The Dance of Death Step ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1

    Throughout history, Vendragons, commonly known as Not-dragons, were a widely discriminated race. For a large majority of their existence they were sold as weapons of war and tools of mass ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blade of Everafter (Chapter Summary)

    Chapter I: Provisions – Fyrebrand the King of Vendragons (half man, half dragon) comes down from his keep and picks up armour and supplies for his journey. Bartender gives him ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legend of ones Heart Prologue

    I'm going to correct your corrections. In case Yoshi is changing anythgin according to what you suggested. "The war began the Humans one therefore starting the time of Humanity." - ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: HAMSTRING: A FABLE IN MANY PARTS

    Shameless bump.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    I want to come back as a Pogo Corn dog. I woud also like to be reincarnated as a tomato or blue crayon.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Aye, I'm just a little whippersnapper meself.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    I was also going to ask about the third person thing. I guess everyones got their gimmick. Anyway congrats on all the accomplishments and yadda yadda.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea of Grey

    You should probobly call it Grey. Or Grey Sunday Sea of Grey The Seaside The Grey That about all I got for now.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    19. Making me the resident old fogey.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    This is really good. I like the scene changes, its got good pacing and flow, and keeps you interested. Its sort of like a soap opera. Your dialogue is awesome ...

    Jul 30, 2005


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth