User avatar

Rincewind

  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Ditto what they said.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Muse is purty.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1

    Rei, good call. In order to captivate early on, I felt it was necessary to have them know what was going on. I'm still green at it really. As for ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blade of Everafter (Chapter Summary)

    First two Chapters are done already. I'll post them tut suite.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Apparantly you can't sleep in the library. Then why do they need it so quiet? Books are a waste of time, far as I'm concerned. They say the first page ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    There was gum on the underside of my desk in second period. There was a lot of experiments going on in science. There was lots of hooting and hollering. I ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Confrontation. (Part of SL)

    Thank you very much. This is just a little bit of a much larger story. Bastiens motives are explained earlier, soon it will be posted as well.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: incomplete

    That's fuckin awesome. I like the point of view in the narrative. "Jenny says what is that. I say it’s bark from a tree and she says oh. I crush ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Thanks! I'm walking out of the bathroom. I feel okay now. The bell rings, but my teacher doesn't care if im late. I'll be fine. God my mouth is dry. ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Cant upload on here. But I have on in my personal gallery. Poor quality though.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Gotcher, I remember vaguely. I used Flash tons when I was still in school. I would skip class to make cartoons. I took a lot of sprite shhets from games, ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Holy crap! Sponson, you have to make a comic stripcartoon. I don tthink I've ever seen that. It would be like that game for SNES and Genesis called Comix Zone. ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    Oh no denying yours was first. Muppet Christmas Redux.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beaker Strikes Back (crude language)

    That one was full of one liners too. The last one was awesome but this one was better. Beaker started talking though. Which didnt make sense? The whole plot was ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pulp Puppet Fiction (language and content warning)

    "Horrified, disgusted, and for some strange reason slightly turned on, Gonzo lost his grip on the edge, and fell into the blades as well." "The Sweedish chef did however recieve ...

    Jul 31, 2005


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter