User avatar

Rincewind

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Holy crap this story is absolutely friggin fantastic. Awesome work hun. This story is my favourite thing I've read since I came to this site (sorry to say I've only ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Doesn't know that Jack Daniel's is WHISKEY, not beer.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy

    Same said exactly what I was going to with one point. There is a bunch of wild stuff going on, and the characters whose percpective the entire story is in ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I've never spent 40 dollars on seeing amovie 4 times. I've also never memorized a movies soundtrack before. That is unti l Charlie and the Chocolate factory came out.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Yeah it wasn't really intentional. I can't really say anything im writing on this story is intentional, hehe. But I'm not going back to change the periods, the essence of ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Break-up (Part of SL)

    Thanks TBR.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fantasy Writer: Chapter One

    "Besides, Harry was miserable before everything went his way. This guy will be uncomfortable and everything is being twisted around and upside down. That is probably more for the second ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived Step: 1

    You are a hundred percent correct. Its amazing what anothe persons point of view can reveal. I think I will change grainy orange horizon to brilliant yellow horizon. And as ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Break-up (Part of SL)

    Good suggestion. I normally dont neglect that aspect of a short scene. I was concentrating solely on the dialogue. I am going to update it soon. Thanks for reading.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Break-up (Part of SL)

    -----Rated PG-13 for language ------- “There’s something wrong. Tell me. Caprice, you’ve got to. I can’t stand to see you like this.” He pulled her by her shirt sleeve so ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fantasy Writer: Chapter One

    At the end you wrote. "Who are you?" it asked me. Is that supposed to be the griffon talking? And why is the griffon like a wrestling referee? dont the ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to an unnamed story

    Good luck. If you think everyones gonna crit every paragraph of everything, this isnt the best place to come. You have to give it time and get people interested in ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    As soon as I saw those last two, i knew they were curtain-inspired! Nah, just jokin, but your pictures are fabulous.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dream.

    Ohh haha. In that case your a shoo-in;) Good luck Inertia!

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    Right on man! Haha, man thats officially old-school. Do you have any of your other older LRPM work? I still have the comics I tried coloring in but failed miserably ...

    Aug 2, 2005


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47