User avatar

Rincewind

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Yes yes welcome welcome.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Good thing I revived this topic! Haha, its lovely!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy

    Its called the Lady Spy, my assumption was the main charcter is the lady spy.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    My girlfriend stood up and left me there. I guess she didn't like the shade afterall. She can preach to me all she wants about the necessity of an education. ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Unbelievable Conversation

    I'm totally confused. The surgeon is stupid? I thought the dialgoue was pretty good. Nice flow at least, but I don't understand what happens at the end. I am getting ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    What a splendid frill. It suits you both just fine.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Terry Pratchett an infamous british novelist created Unseen University, a school for wizards. Only in his world, wizards are always smoking, and trying to kill offother wizards to raise in ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    I think its dumb people think Garry Potter is supposed to symbolize anything religous at all. Its a friggin fantasy novel. Not a counterpart to the Bible itself. Its not ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    Brain Storming doesnt offend anyone. Isnt much worse to call someone with a brain disroder a retard? Why isnt the phrase retard banned? Brainstorming is the act of collaborating ideas ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I ran to the dry cleaners and hid there for twenty minutes. Then I climbed out and went to the Arcade. Street Fighter, Silent Scope - nachos & cheese, root ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    If pennies are pointless, then money is pointless. I hate mondays, mushrooms on anything, ill mannered people, grocery store fiction, 44 degree weather (thats hot where I live;) )

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ What cookin' good lookin? ^ understands the value of a good assortment of avatars < Changing mine too.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: So wish me luck my friends goodbye

    The strange logic in your clumsiest line stayed emblazoned on my mind break up the family and lets begin to live our lives I went to see all my friends ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ knows that Belle is hotter. Brunettes all the way.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Has a lasting first impression. My darling Sleeping Beauty.

    Aug 4, 2005


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance