User avatar

Rincewind

  • Art & Photography Re: Orkamungus

    Looks awesome man.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    CKY is annoying?!?!?!?! ahhhhhhhhh. That's brutal to say, they were voted one of the most orignal debut rock albums when it came out. Bam made them famous because (as I'm ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    I don't know if that is exactly accurate. for example, I have never had any doubts to my sexuality and, though I am not disgusted by my body, it doesn't ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Its like a mannequin riding a bike being displayed in a bike shop. Sure the mannequins are in sexy positions. Women dont buy expensive lingere to hide it. Sure, yeah, ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    This is retarded. Honeslty. How else are they gonan sell underwear? Just cause you dont feel comfortable in what is being advertised doesnt mean you sh9odul boycott it. Would you ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!

    Cheers to this compilation of pikatures

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Other Re: Jacko's

    Clearly it means, saw one of those..... That was awesome. Definately captures the random flow events thats guaranteed in any skeezy wee club. A one track mind. You and your ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    the second mouse gets the cheese, the first mouse gets the trap.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't we all wish we were Betty Paige...

    What do you mean 'you smoke cloves'?

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I wouldn't delete them, its still your work. No pressure ;)

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    What happend dude? You're comics used to be hilarious and clever, but now they are all vague and confusing. There also spelling and grammar errors. Come on with the good ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock Contest!

    I'm on it.

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    Pretty negative there Firestarter. The list was hilarious and absolutely descirbes dorm life to a T. I can picture the dreary brick and cruddy matress. College is the best though. ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock Contest!

    aww, dude, can i use the one i made at LRPGM? PLeaaaaase? Even if you just post it up, and dont let me compete, i'd very much liek to see ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Pages

    awesome awesome stuff man. Gotta love an angry elephant in a tie. And all the random picture sin the last sketch were awesome. Most importantly the rock.

    Oct 29, 2005


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska