User avatar

Rincewind

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I arrived to an empty house. Not entirely empty, just free of any other life. "Hullo?" I ventured. Nothing. I shrugged my shoulders and went directly to the fridge. Old ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet all of you

    Welcome. Hopefully we won't be saying goodbye any time soon.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived Step: 1

    Here's my chance to be modest and bashful, hehe. Thanks Seeker

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Break-up (Part of SL)

    Well thank you endlessly, you kind kind fellow. As I'm sure you will soon see, this is a mere scene from a quite large piece I am writing. I will ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hey, welcome. I guess no one can call me "Wind" anymore. Get it? Cause both our names end with wind? Yeah. Im gunna go have a cold shower.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: So wish me luck my friends goodbye

    Thanks then, I suppose. The forgotten apostraphes weren't on purpose. Weird that it annoyed you. Thanks for your input.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1

    It came from Word, so no problem. PM me.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Son of Man part 1

    Her mother’s voice was stern, unrelenting. Yes, Mother, you did, and I have brought some back to you Her two best friends. Two people who thought like her. Leaders who ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Thanks everyone...... Knock. Nothing. Knock. The sound of a person getting up off the couch. Knock Knock. "I'm coming. Relax!" "Shit, man. You're a sight for sore eyes!" "Ya ya, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy

    I'm not female, and I thought it was a female. I guess im just the only observant one who paid attention to the title ;)

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Hilarious and true Qi. That episode was hilarious. They referred to them as curse words. And when said enough times actually created a curse and people started puking up their ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Haha, so true. I didn't think that one through. Not to mention, the last matrix, and spiderman 2

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!

    I have one. And have checked out a couple as well.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Boring is a tad harsh. I dont know how many boring things get made into million dollar blockbusters. Terry Pratchett has a cartoon movie coming out soon, on a side ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea of Grey

    Indeed, my vote is slightly biased.

    Aug 5, 2005


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill