User avatar

Rincewind

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sugnoma Lived. Step: 2

    bumpity bump bump

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived. Dip.

    Shameless bump

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet all of you

    I've only been here like a week and a half. I really want that 250 post count so I can change up my title.

    Aug 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Birthday Letter

    Your dad calls you Slytherin seeker? Why does it say you are 26? Those are funny letters.

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Homeward Unbound

    Thank you! That "is" was a typo, my bad. Glad you enjoyed it. The city has lost a certain hold inside. - my feeling of disconnection from the town I ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Shade

    Thank ya big big. I did what you suggested, I like it. Thanks for that.

    Aug 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I'm not trying to stick to any style whatsoever. From first to third and back again, I care not. The story will change like my moods and the seasons. And ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Archive Re: Falling

    Adrenaline, and vertigo, both things ive never so potently experienced. Everyone else is crying, slipping, flipping, dying. So why am I so calm? The bus rolls through the air, and ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    No, there are tons of books for younger readers that are just as good. The Series of Unfortunate Events books, and Artemis Fowl ,to name a couple. I agree with ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Son of Man part 1

    Surely. I'm just going to go over one of the biggest samples of dialogue, and change to how I think it should sound. “My mother's angry. I disobeyed her when ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Shade

    all sewn up pull out the seams take your call your voice is static far from my head I burn the page images are blurred am I afraid? around my ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Homeward Unbound

    the city has lost a certain hold inside it feels so worn being chained to this life i've been around and seen one hundred scenes where those who dare to ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    Well everyone havin the asme problem, so at least we know it isn't or browsers or anything. Hey there Mr.Waffles. Good to have another here. Looking forward to seeing some ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sugnoma Lived. Step: 2

    ------Rated R for language, gore, and generally terrible situations---------------- Step 2: The origin of Phillip O’Delao I Vincent O’Delao was a rancher. He owned half of Merrington’s half-doze

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived. Dip.

    ---------Rated Pg-13 for language and a boner--------- Dip, I Edward Grinshaw was the sheriff of Merrington County. He was an assertive and confident man. He considered himself damn well near ...

    Aug 8, 2005


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet