User avatar

Rincewind

  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Don't leave, I only just got here. Brad Shmad.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Nope I've never done this before. But I'm starting a new one too. It will be somewhat "normal". So look otu for that one too m'lady.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I awoke the next morning sick to my stomach. Only I didn't feel sick. I went downstairs and my family was gone. I had some Orange Juice. It had no ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: myspace anthology of online writers

    done and done.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    I would like to openly state that I foolishly labelled Incandescence as smug. I apologize.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    There are people who write for the fun an joy and sheer excitment of the art. Then there are people who write, and research, and stay up all night so ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    "You look skinny and sick, boy." "I could say the same to you." "Cute." The Grim Reaper "looked" at me and appeared to nod his "head". "Am I really dead?" ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Dude. I'm speechless. You understand what you've got on your hands right? You aimated the speech perfeclty. Ther eis nothign stopping you from making a cartoon. Time maybe, but that ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Didn't see Greenday this year like I did. Whicih I hope is true, for if not, it would make my post totally useless.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Swearing, like gore, and sex, and drugs, and all that stuff, needs to be used lightly and with more care than more acceptable subjects. Its all because sensitive subjects like ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I think you could say all that stuff in a lot less words and not seem so smug and brainy. I'm quite sure three quaters to a hundred percent of ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Pretty much I have never underestimated the potential of my imagination. In all truth everything we write takes some form from what we feel and who we are as people, ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Haha, no math test indeed ;) People say that when you die, you see a light at the end of a tunnel. Our life is indeed a path. And at ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1

    My theory is, if you have no problem with the fact that dragons are flying around, whats the big deal about a ruby that breaks daggers? ya dig?

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1

    Absolutely everything you suggested is a hundred ercent correct and I am taking each point into consideration and greatly revising the wntire chapter and incorporating your critique into it. Thank ...

    Aug 9, 2005


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson