User avatar

Rincewind

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I'm indescribably flattered zelithon. A thousand thank yous are due in your direction. I think Pratchett was before Douglas Adams though, so its' hard to say whois impersonating whom. I'd ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Haha, I guess thats a compliment., Thank you very much. I will post the rest of Foonker far, but for the rest I suggest you check out or my myspace ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Sorry pal, I've made myself a bit of a target for hate here. So I will be ceasing writing on this site further. Check out to see the further adventures.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    which series to do you speak of? there are only: The Bromeliad

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    The colour of magic is the first discworld book it was from the early eighties i believe.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    Thanks Nate, no worries man. And you were correct, I wasn't trying to break this place down, just letting people knwo there are other places to share their work. You ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    Its not the funniest thing Ive heard of. I checkd out both of those sites, Nate, they are great, thank you very much.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    I think my only problem with this site is that you guys are all young. And I'm no longer a young writer. There are the odd older writer here, but ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    There are no word limits, and all that site does is encourage critiquing. I'm not trying to kill off YWS but you guys have to understand that your all friends ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    I suggest you folks all check this site out. It is an absolutely perfect writing site that won't let you read peoples reviews if you don't review other peoples. It's ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story

    YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I second Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett, and add The Last Hero - A Discworld Fable, as the best picture book in history. Umm, officially, and for the record though ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    I read in a Stephen King Dark Tower novel today the word grumped. I thought that was awesome.

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    The people John knew were inclined to agree.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    Implied is agood one thats not on the list. Also confirmed. I am also a big fan of the word Splurged.

    Nov 12, 2005


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest