Random avatar

RinSuru

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on January 30th! (GMT)

    I won't be around for it most likely. Even If I am, with how long I spend on a single review, I would add 2, maybe 3 to the grand ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on January 30th! (GMT)

    I won't be around for it most likely. Even If I am, with how long I spend on a single review, I would add 2, maybe 3 to the grand ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Oh wow, not only did I just submit my first review, but it was a review for one of the newest, if not the newest member at at the time ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How does one even begin...

    Hehe, I do recall trying bits of dog treats as a kid. They make some look just like real food, what kid wouldn't be at least curious? I can still ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How does one even begin...

    Sounds good, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Just got my first short piece up, and I'm going to check out reviewing others works now.

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How does one even begin...

    To tell any story? I guess there's really only one way to find out. I'll try to keep this short (it's hard for me). If I had to sum up ...

    Jan 21, 2011


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took