Random avatar

RinSuru

  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    Unless there has been a mistake on my part or there exists grounds to contest, I would like to point out the potential conclusion of this challenge with the challenge ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    Just a friendly little reminder to check out chapter two: I hope you're prepared Grif :D.

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. Lumi

    I know little of the odds here, but should Lumi and I pull through in our separate challenges with Griffin, Cuddles also gets a avatar of my choosing XD. So ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    Progress update, I made a previous work into the prologue, it is up with my first chapter here:

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    I, RinSuru, accept your proposed challenge and am in aggreance with the conditions espressly stated, Griffinkeeper, provided that the following quote, with all of the addendums for clarification, (add

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: South America Hates YWS (updated)

    Hate is such a strong word. Joking aside, you also have to keep in mind the avaliability of tech and resources, as well current politics and issues within any given ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: My Gaming Forums (Permission given by Nate)

    FPS and MMOs, you'd never think gaming was anything else given the direction of in this day and age. :P I'd be down for some "classic" gaming, both playing and ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating the Inconsequential

    What is a measure of "inconsequential"? Do we meet at the concensus that we are the same in being human, or do we have some, possibly "inconsequential", basis for one ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    A long time of anticipating the short winter to come once more. I hate the Texas summer heat; it doesn't help that it's extremely fickle with weather to begin with. ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Of course, both the sword and the pen are both tools designed by man for man's purposes. As such, there's not much meaning to be garnered by comparing two tools' ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help Write The YWS Story

    Woah! I had no idea that you could shear awesomeness. I have to see this! *runs to grab the kitchen shears* :P (I know. I apologize, I couldn't resist when ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cursive Writing: Should it still be taught?

    I'm going to put this out here right now. When it comes to any question that has a reason or condition of "for state/nation assessments" my reponse is an instant ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A slave for your censorship...(Mark Twain)

    I'm moving into the realm of the hypothetical here, but according to statements made by the editor of this company, a large part of the decision to censor Huck Finn ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mayan Prediction: 2012 Prophecy

    No guys, it's for real, I even have a mysterious and crazy sounding conspiracy theory that must be true in how I interpret it for being mysterious as I have ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A slave for your censorship...(Mark Twain)

    I've lived in Maine my whole life, and we don't really censor things here. We're all kind of relaxed about life, and instead of worrying over someone who changes a ...

    Jan 22, 2011


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne