-
Re: Mayan Prediction: 2012 Prophecy
No guys, it's for real, I even have a mysterious and crazy sounding conspiracy theory that must be true in how I interpret it for being mysterious as I have ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: A slave for your censorship...(Mark Twain)
I've lived in Maine my whole life, and we don't really censor things here. We're all kind of relaxed about life, and instead of worrying over someone who changes a ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Does This Sound Cliche?
Anything that has been spoken, written, or otherwise conveyed is already "cliche". Sorry, I could resist technicalities of things there. :P For what it's worth, I took a technical writing ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Give me your American slang!
Like a lot are saying, it depends on what part, and even what demographic you're talking about. Texas alone could very easily be 5 different states with distinguishable cultures. Btw, ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread
Silly Fashion To all a balance No two things exist that share Time is quite fickle. The title refers to the initial topic that a series of tangents led to ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: How does one even begin...
Hehe, I do recall trying bits of dog treats as a kid. They make some look just like real food, what kid wouldn't be at least curious? I can still ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: How does one even begin...
Sounds good, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Just got my first short piece up, and I'm going to check out reviewing others works now.
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: Grandiose Start of Nothing
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I really appreciate it. Thinking back now, I probably should have put a bit of "author's notes" when I posted this. But it was my ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: Study Techniques
The best you can do is try different things and figure out what tends to work from what doesn't. The statement "everyone learns differently" doesn't even capture the tenth of ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: Scariest Moment in Your Life?
Hmm, well there was this one time in college. I had an old (and VERY junky looking) switching psu salvaged from a junk jamma arcade cabinent. It was 'complimentary' since ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: A slave for your censorship...(Mark Twain)
For the record aurora, I've lived in Texas all my life thus far, and I couldn't agree with your words and setiments more. This includes your general assessment of Texas ...
Jan 21, 2011 -
Re: How does one even begin...
To tell any story? I guess there's really only one way to find out. I'll try to keep this short (it's hard for me). If I had to sum up ...
Jan 21, 2011
