Random avatar

RinSuru

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heroes

    This is certainly a well thought out piece. You've captured a certain senselessness in the hardly explained, yet ironically justified, violence and loss of life. Two children are thrust into ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chapter of Fathomable Sadness

    Thank you everyone, for the feedback. I have to apologize on the bit of messiness due to my learning of proficient navigation here at YWS. It was partly, but not ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    I'm saddened by the fact the poster previous to me did not make a new wish to corrupt. I wish this was not true.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: My Gaming Forums (Permission given by Nate)

    FPS and MMOs, you'd never think gaming was anything else given the direction of in this day and age. :P I'd be down for some "classic" gaming, both playing and ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating the Inconsequential

    What is a measure of "inconsequential"? Do we meet at the concensus that we are the same in being human, or do we have some, possibly "inconsequential", basis for one ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    A long time of anticipating the short winter to come once more. I hate the Texas summer heat; it doesn't help that it's extremely fickle with weather to begin with. ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Of course, both the sword and the pen are both tools designed by man for man's purposes. As such, there's not much meaning to be garnered by comparing two tools' ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Journey - Part 1: Memory ~~(Chapter 1)~~

    I have to say, this is a wonderful start to a story. From the imagery of the outside light fighting the dimly lit room, to the contrasts between the pale ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Research Re: Gifted

    Awww, I thought this might be a topic asking about the research and work on the theories of "gifted" in real life. :( Semi-joking aside, gifted is a real and ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Oh wow, not only did I just submit my first review, but it was a review for one of the newest, if not the newest member at at the time ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The tree Ballet

    Well I'll start with saying this is my first review; I hope I have some useful insight for you. I can definately grasp the foundation of various imagery used to ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help Write The YWS Story

    Woah! I had no idea that you could shear awesomeness. I have to see this! *runs to grab the kitchen shears* :P (I know. I apologize, I couldn't resist when ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cursive Writing: Should it still be taught?

    I'm going to put this out here right now. When it comes to any question that has a reason or condition of "for state/nation assessments" my reponse is an instant ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Debts After Death

    It depends scopes of current legislation that apply to the question at hand. I'm no lawyer, nor law student, but I can tell you that "common sense" isn't always so ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A slave for your censorship...(Mark Twain)

    I'm moving into the realm of the hypothetical here, but according to statements made by the editor of this company, a large part of the decision to censor Huck Finn ...

    Jan 23, 2011


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling