Random avatar

RinSuru

  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    Unless there has been a mistake on my part or there exists grounds to contest, I would like to point out the potential conclusion of this challenge with the challenge ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: That Which Has No Beginning Chapter 3

    That Which Has No Beginning Chapter 3 Fateless Discovery of Burdensome Responsibility A day has already passed since the journey to Rabaccan Woods began. So far, the journey has been ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hallelujah

    I should start off by saying that I'm not much of a poet, certainly not a 'haiku master', but I know some basics behind the art. I also hope it's ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Modern Times (Pre-read)

    Hello Way2Dawn, I'm not sue exactly what you have in mind here, but I can tell you do have an idea you've been kicking around. You're also in luck, I ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    Just a friendly little reminder to check out chapter two: I hope you're prepared Grif :D.

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: That Which Has No Beginning Chapter 2

    That Which Has No Beginning Chapter 2 Heresay Has Weight Elsewhere, in another reach of Hielle, there is much fanfare as hushed anticipation rolls through the salty, seaside air of ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Beloved

    A fun subject that I am sure is not foreign to too many. What I am not so confident of, is if this piece would fit best, as is, categorized ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. Lumi

    I know little of the odds here, but should Lumi and I pull through in our separate challenges with Griffin, Cuddles also gets a avatar of my choosing XD. So ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paranormality

    You must already be raring to get started with writing, seeing as this is your first post. First, let me extend a warm welcome to on on behalf of YWS. ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    Progress update, I made a previous work into the prologue, it is up with my first chapter here:

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: That Which Has No Beginning Chapter 1

    A note from the author: I initially posted the first chapter here on YWS in the general fiction short story section: . Seeing as others have already contributed reviews to ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Griffinkeeper vs. RinSuru

    I, RinSuru, accept your proposed challenge and am in aggreance with the conditions espressly stated, Griffinkeeper, provided that the following quote, with all of the addendums for clarification, (add

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: South America Hates YWS (updated)

    Hate is such a strong word. Joking aside, you also have to keep in mind the avaliability of tech and resources, as well current politics and issues within any given ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on January 30th! (GMT)

    I won't be around for it most likely. Even If I am, with how long I spend on a single review, I would add 2, maybe 3 to the grand ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on January 30th! (GMT)

    I won't be around for it most likely. Even If I am, with how long I spend on a single review, I would add 2, maybe 3 to the grand ...

    Jan 27, 2011


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale