User avatar

Rigel

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Epic Poetry

    The other day I was thinking about epic poems and why nobody writes them anymore. I thought for a while and, since I have an idea that has refused to ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's so bad about Emo poetry?

    I personally think that it's too easy to just write about blood and dark and fire. And I mean just blood and dark and fire. You lose my respect when ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: delete

    I'm one of the editors of my school's literary magazine, and we get a lot of what seem to be the two antagonists of this thread, bad rhyming poetry, and ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Makes a Good Girl Character?

    I have found that, as a guy, It is best to imagine female characters by themselves, without making any comparisons to male characters at all. They should be confident, but ...

    Jul 13, 2007


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss