User avatar

Rigel

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain and Love

    My heart has been ripped out, and the pitiful, tattered thing has been smeared across the walls of my soul. I think this is probably moving into the realm of ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: YOU! yes you! the one reading this!

    Your problem is that you want to have all of the background of an entire book in a short story. I'm sure that in a larger context many of these ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: her heart will bleed

    i liked the riming and all If there is once place on earth where this is appropriate, it's here. It's "rhyming."

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Authorship

    Two things: 1. I adore "Sentiments cease to make sense" 2. It was lovely.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Conversations With A Darker Self

    Don't take this too seriously. On my yacht with all its bulk I find a spot To weep and sulk I am mad and morbid and unrewarded Not the first ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Follow me

    Why is it that bored people always write really emo poems?

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost Innocence

    To me, the substance of this poem was not in the words. The words, to me, were all things I'd heard before to describe rape.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: her heart will bleed

    I liked the rhyme, mostly. It got stale in places. "Strife" and "Life" is a cliche, "love" and "spoken of" feels awkward, and it would be fantastic if you rhymed ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide announced as "Died Alone"

    I liked the title, but it seemed needlessly depressing to me.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Burning Gaia VII

    Pretty neat. I'm a sucker for elegant character description, which you have, and you definitely took advantage of what you've given yourself. Exciting, too.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Clone

    The beginning is a bit blunt, but yeah. The dialogue is nice. There's not a whole lot to review here, but it seems like a good something.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Methane Men

    I do remember the night well when I saw a Burner on Chris Torzan’s methane clipper. It was clear out, as clear as it ever gets on Titan, in the ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: More of a Concept

    It isn't a complete sentence. And it is a term that is used. Hazmat suit. It's those big white things with tubes coming out of the neck that the police ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: More of a Concept

    And I could just look hazmat up in the dictionary except I am lazy and also mozilla spell check doesn't pick it up. Is it a word? . It's an ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: More of a Concept

    I wrote this because I wanted to write a poem with a descending number of syllables in each line that also made sense. =P Count Down Anticipation gradually grows; All ...

    Jul 19, 2007


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell