User avatar

Rigel

  • Lyric Poetry Re: This place

    I have to say, I laughed when I read I did kidnapped a child The rest of it had some good ideas, but a poem is not ideas typed into ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Person Driven Life

    It's hard to bash something with the good old g-word in it, but I agree with everyone else. Inspirational words are pointless if we don't know what we're being inspired ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled thoughts of a confused mind searching for answers

    First off, I want to say that just because you say that something is confusing in the beginning, it doesn't make it any less confusing. Beyond that, it seems like ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: lay down the rose

    melody and harmony, warp and weft; waiting, just waiting I got chills when I read that. I'm a sucker for good alliteration. I normally shy away from formless poetry, but ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Desires Within!!!

    This made me give a little giggle of joy, because I like the character of it so much. I love anything with a unique feel, and this is nothing if ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beat of Your Own Fencer

    Thank you! Those are my favorite parts too, actually.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When it Happens

    Edit: Sorry, that came off unintentionally and uncharacteristically cold and hostile. What I meant was that I agree with Flemzo, and I think that more thought could have gone towards ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain and Love

    This is better. That last little line has some power now, and the thing flows better as a whole. I'm not really into emo stuff, so I have to say ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cycle

    This reminds me of the World War II documentary that's on TV right now. I also like the last stanza. It seems reasonably pessimistic, but artistically understated. One teeny thing ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beat of Your Own Fencer

    I'm not sure about this one. I tried to give the words their own rhythm, and it might only be good if you hear someone read it, or if you ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bibliophile

    I had this lovely little "ahhh" moment right when I finished that. I want to go read a book now. On to the criticism. I am going to take a ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sandwich

    It's like those Manhattan Diaries that they have on the second page of the New York Times, only much more subtly meaningful.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My love

    From your introduction, I could tell that you wanted to write a silly little poem, and by all means, you have succeeded. :D

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: So many yards away...

    How can I put this? There are other fish in the sea of blood and tears.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled

    How about "Def to the Blind?"

    Sep 27, 2007


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel