User avatar

Rigel

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those Games We Play

    It might just be the title, but this reminds me of William Finn's song "The Games I Play" where he's comparing love to a chess game and saying a lot ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I wonder if.

    I loved the line Consider me eccentric please. No one here knows me at all. I was confused by the rhyme-no rhyme at first, but now I like how it ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Unexpected Criminal

    That was awesome. I liked the abrupt ending; it felt appropriate. I am a huge fan of anybody who can rhyme and give the poem a good beat. It may ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: One point: 618

    Ok, just putting this right here. The poem is about the Fibonacci Sequence. The Fibonacci Sequence is what you get if, starting with 1,0, you add each number with the ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the circle that never ends

    I dunno. I understood it fine without punctuation. Some of the rhymes were cliche or forced(So she never said it back/And her love for him he forever lacked), but I ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Conversations With a Darker Self 2

    I'm kidding. Read the subtitle. Then read it again.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her

    I agree. Only wanting people who will give you a rave review to read your work is childish. The only way people will read your work is if they like ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Significant Figures

    I like to think that I live in a bubble The set of all those disinterested With convivial sadness And rhyming strife Still, I hear the peals of nervous laughter ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: why?

    I definitely think that questions belong in poetry, answered or not. I do not think that that is the issue here. The issue is that all these questions have been ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Galvanize

    Or perhaps I'm missing the point entirely...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: By the Love they Fight

    What you've done here is you've written a mediocre three-stanza poem and a great two-stanza poem. Repetition like this is bad (especially when you're rhyming two -ght words, which are ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    This was nice. It was short, but sweet. (chuckle) As always, there were a few little annoying things. "My heart felt like it would burst from my chest" is so ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paranoia

    It would be better if you could say what the assignment is, but this seems like a rant more than a poem. Are you really trying to make us feel ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Galvanize

    Edit: A-HA! I finally get this! It took me a while, but I finally got what it means. This is nice. This is really good, or at least some parts ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Conversations With a Darker Self 2

    At first you were perfect An angel, descended from the heavens To guard my heart. But then I found you were tainted A daemon sent to tear my world apart. ...

    Sep 30, 2007


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb