User avatar

Rigel

  • Scripts Re: Infinite Monkeys on Infinite Typewriters (Removed)

    Fantastic! Sensational! It'll run for years! But seriously, it was good. There were a few places where the dialogue seemed unnatural, but hey, what other problems could there be? Also, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ♥x♥=?

    Slightly sideways out of synch I think I am, at least too much to notice We never come together Always Never at our common locus For very long I’ve waited ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Hate Acrostic Poems (Winter)

    That was wonderful. There aren't too many good rhyming poems here, simply because so few people are able to write them. It wasn't cluttered, and you made the structure work ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The thing about mud is

    Nice. I like what you're saying here. The idea evolved as it went along, and it wasn't too mindlessly positive. A few notes: There's a few places in the beginning ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fingering A Gun

    wats a deep layered cuff? like his sleeve? lern2poetry plz. Putting that beside, I really liked this. I think that most of the things that could have been covered have ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's so bad about Emo poetry?

    I personally think that it's too easy to just write about blood and dark and fire. And I mean just blood and dark and fire. You lose my respect when ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Better! Much better. At least this time around it makes sense. I am not the biggest fan of this dark style, but that's me. I think it's making a mountain ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Hated it. There are far too many poems about the exact same thing to make me like this. You're presenting something as dramatic that has already been presented too many ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ....Untitled

    This was kind of cute. It had a glow, sort of an all-around happy feeling radiating from it. Glow is fine, I see why you liked it, but laser is ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: OMG!!!111oneoneone

    Forget serious. I giggled inside when I read this, which is so much better than giggling on the outside. Writing in netspeak has been done before, but i liked it. ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    I am done, Life has abandoned me. Now, I am alone. You don't need all of that. It's redundant. I think that "Now I am alone" would suffice as a ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever Inscribed

    My first thought was an Ankh, but that didn't seem as epic as you intended. It has a very nice non-rhyming flow. I enjoyed reading it. It was fun. My ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Literature Train

    "I don't write to impress, Just to merely express; Like the orient. " I get it! But the reference doesn't make as much sense as you'd like it to. Ideas ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Concequences of Betrayal

    Ah, poetry. Art with words. I love things like this that grab the English language by the tongue and pull as hard as they can. Brilliance is rare, but I ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever Inscribed

    Ooh! I love riddles! Are you... A pyramid? (Hard to know what I think if I don't know what it's about, but I'm pretty sure I loved it)

    Oct 8, 2007


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec