User avatar

Rigel

  • Scripts Re: Friend Or Foe?

    If we gave you a plot, it would be our story, not yours.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Friend Or Foe?

    This has no plot. It's a nice little scene, but it has no plot. I can accept this as an exercise in dialogue, but not as a play. The climax ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Better Left Untold

    I did not like this. Maybe I'm a philistine, but I just did not like this. I don't believe that it's a bad poem, but I did not enjoy reading ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: jihad (a prose poem)

    I liked it, there's just a bit of superfluous mumbo-jumbo towards the end. This would make a great play, actually.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: New

    It's a bit of a cliche idea. Describe the state that this boy has fallen into.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: About autumn...

    I liked it. Loved the story and all, and I'm pretty sure that it belongs on the poetry forum. I also understand what you're doing with the punctuation, but to ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Should I stay or go?

    *sighs and takes out large EMO stamp* Unfortunately, this is just one tiny piece in a large, bleeding, crying pile of similar crap. I say, toss it. If you really ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Painless

    There were so many grammatical errors in this, I can't even list them all. Go over all your tenses. Kudos on rhyming, though. It was hard to read, but it's ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Extra Mile

    Nice idea, very touching and I like the rhyme scheme, when you had it. I am a stickler for flow and scan, though, and this has neither. My advice is ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Dear Vivian

    There is nothing here. You have given us two hollow husks of characters and some heavy-handed exposition and you ask us to critique them. Generally speaking, you don't post a ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: hatred

    EDIT IN RESPONSE TO THE POST BELOW: It doesn't change my opinion of the poem one bit if you wrote it when you were 11. If you wrote it upon ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: A Moment in Passing

    I wrote this for a show in my performing arts class. It had to be about mothers in some way, and I know it's a little repetitive. It isn't autobiographical ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Epic Poem 1

    Thank you for the comment! Of course there's more. It was originally going to be a full-length novel. I would have put it in the fantasy literature section had I ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Epic Poem 1

    I am writing an epic poem. I asked on the discussion forum and was told to put it here. I have no title yet, but I have the whole story. ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Epic Poetry

    The other day I was thinking about epic poems and why nobody writes them anymore. I thought for a while and, since I have an idea that has refused to ...

    Nov 28, 2007


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket