User avatar

Rigel

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tiny Bed

    I like the poem. What kind of poem is it? A free verse? How do you not know that it's free verse? Can you read? Besides that, I enjoyed it. ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartbreaks and Headaches

    The poem was terrible, but I hope you feel better!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Amore(Love).

    The sex scene at the end was funny, perhaps intentionally. If you don't want that to be funny then change it right now.

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crushed

    To me, it felt too raw. It wasn't poetic enough. It was powerful emotion, but it needed some seasoning, a sprig of rosemary, some chicken broth and a splash of ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty

    Crammed was the only word I could think that would fit and rhyme. Well it doesn't work, and it ruins the last stanza of an otherwise lovely poem. Nobody says ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A young girls suicide

    This was pretty bad, but I encourage you to write something about something else.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Didn't Have a Camera This Time

    Ahhh, that was lovely. I'm usually super-technical about rhyming poems and super-cynical about free verse, but good free verse melts me. The beginning lasted a bit too long for my ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cross to Bear

    I wrote this at a writing conference. I want to know if it made you giggle and if you have suggestions on the syllable scheme. Something in this syntax hates ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my first

    oh why do they push me to the brink of life. already my time's elapsed and now i live with all this strife. i've gotta stay and waste away the ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Because I am Your Rose

    Ok, good effort. I love odd rhyme schemes. There were a few problems with this, however; the most prominent was that in many places you sacrificed meaning for a rhyme ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Person dieing....

    I'll review this when you've spell-checked it.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Just random writing

    This is a monologue or poem, not a script.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sidelines

    Not really a poem... just some thoughts. Nice thoughts, mind you, but it does not function at the level of poetry.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: How Much I Hate You

    This is bad English. I'm not talking about the poem yet, you understand. I'm talking about your use of the English language. The light pitter-patter, Of the rain drumming on ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Dear Vivian

    I agree with everything smorgishborg said.

    Dec 13, 2007


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice