User avatar

Rigel

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Moment of Healing

    I think it's lovely. As it is it's a great piece, but it would be really awesome if you could put a line or two in the beginning to set ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reunion

    I like complex rhyme schemes... Its: ABABCCDDD and the last line is repeated in every stanza.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    Maybe rhyme crypt with ripped or dipped?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, I'm wierd

    I got an email and I actually expected it to take longer. Then I registered and I'm loving it. Three pleasant surprises in two days, (I saw Xanadu the musical ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: delete

    I'm one of the editors of my school's literary magazine, and we get a lot of what seem to be the two antagonists of this thread, bad rhyming poetry, and ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death and Forever

    I got the title from another poem by somebody famous. It was on a test, so I was not able to write it down and I forgot it. P.S. This ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Makes a Good Girl Character?

    I have found that, as a guy, It is best to imagine female characters by themselves, without making any comparisons to male characters at all. They should be confident, but ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, I'm wierd

    Hello all, I had a bit of a saga getting signed up. 60-page error messages after I clicked registration. ...But that's all behind me. My first love was poetry, preferably ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reunion

    He got a bachelors degree from brown university and talks about it like he graduated a little while ago and still has his whole life ahead of him. He calls ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reunion

    Wrote this with memories of a visit from my grandfather, and my high school class as a whole. Reunion A woman casually apart, Half sleeping with her stockings gone Reliving ...

    Jul 13, 2007


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia