Random avatar

RiaBaby

  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    It depends on how well I know the person. If it was a close friend, then no. But if it was at most a passing acquaintance...then I don't know. This ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw Sin City the other night - I've never read any of the comics (or graphic novels for the purists) so I went into the movie without expectations. And ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I don't know if anybody talked about this because I only really skimmed the first page and the fourth, but Sin City was by far the best film I've seen ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ring Two

    I said worst than the first simply because when you watch it, everything that's going on isn't new anymore. Although the special effects were by far a helluva lot better ...

    Apr 8, 2005


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown