Random avatar

Reyu

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    You are not in the wrong for having the dialogue at the end. It gave this work a very mystical effect that just FLOWED with all the talk of wolf's. ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    If it was not 3am I would give you an extensive review... But seeing as it is 3am, I can not trust my mind :) A few points I will ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    I liked it. I do believe your father will like it too. Interesting side note: I gave a "book" of my work to my aunt once. Because she sent me ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    Silly Snoink, just edit it :) Also, using the and symble (&) is fine, but I will admit that you over-used it. Story is great! but why did you post ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    If it was not 5:30am I would tell you everything I think. But right now, I wonder where my mind is. So, logically, I can not trust it at the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: ARK

    HA! he/she called you Snoinky :) Anyway, great start. I was so caught up in the reading that I forgot to check for any errors. It all felt so smooth. ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Creative Prologue (For Fun?) (R for graphic violence)

    I wonder why takkar has to be changed... Anyway, my feelings are the same as Hunter and Snoink. Other issues that they did not express are as follows: To much ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    Glad to see that you posted it. Has it been edited at all since my review? I did not bother to read it before commenting. Get crackin man! Get us ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Joe's Tavern

    *pinches griffonkeeper* Yes, this is not fantasy. I am astounded, Griffinkeeper, that you spent as much time as you did analyzing this story. Even with the hour you spent, you ...

    May 12, 2005


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet