Random avatar

Reyu

  • Welcome Mat Re: A little about me...

    "Quite tall" huh? *wonders if your 6'5*

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Wow. I like you. I like you alot. A lot :) Don't get to attached. I disappear every so often :twisted:

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour.

    Français! Je me rappelle lentement. ~Reyu

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Interesting. Very interesting. Épée, foil, sabre... Either way I would end up disarming you :) Épée though.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    can i backpack the world with you? my friend and boyfriend and i have a similar plan...we're going to bum off people we know who live in Europe. friends of ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    So, did you invent the time machine too? How do you fit all those activities/things into your life? I procrastinate a lot. I neglect the violin (not that good) I ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Now if you had posted this yesterday, you would have saved me a lot of unecessary brain work. Lol. The parachuting into the middle of nowhere sounds like an awesome ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about flippin time.

    Wanna know me? Talk to me.

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Failed experiment. :P Some of the mentors turned into junior moderators. But... your best bet is to become either a welcomer or instructor, if you so desire. No, nothing like ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    QUESTION: Mentors? Try as I might I cannot locate any information, nor do I see anyone that is a Mentor. So my question is this. Are Mentors a failed experiment? ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    I may not have been the most active person here. But at least I was always watching. This site is a great thing, one of the only "truely" great things ...

    May 16, 2006


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind