Random avatar

Reyu

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Thanks for making me smile Nate :) Wait a second... I SEE LIGHT GREEN!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    On an semi-unrelated note: I shall never (even if begged) become any sort of moderator here at YWS. However, if some sort of "quiz" is ever invented, I would love ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I've seen the site evolve since the beginning. I've never voiced a thing on the politics, since I hate politics, and furthermore... I don't believe it is my place. I ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC - Senor Saurkraut

    The first interaction between him and I was when he commented on a poem of mine called Death. He called me a "generic mall whore." I was just happy he ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC - Senor Saurkraut

    Oh yes, I remember him perfect :) That first link was my favorite and has been my favorite. I am very happy I got to read it again.

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC - Senor Saurkraut

    I remember him and I remember you. Sad, depressing and very real. Who else from TYWC is dead? If you could link me to any of his surviving works I ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    RSVP so you can't keep me out *winks*

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Also, welcome.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    springrain2693 forgot to mention the normal GRAY of the lowly writer. We are just as cool :)

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konbanwa

    Hajimemashite! Call me Reyu-Senpai :P (You don't have too)

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No Chat-Speak

    I've seen mods use leet-speak, what then? If you're going to ask "what then" then you have to provide an example. Reyu, your question and the intent behind it is ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No Chat-Speak

    I've seen mods use leet-speak, what then?

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!

    Where is it? Cant find it anywhere :)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Quick Series Of Announcements

    That dragon is oddly familiar...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    All that's left is to put on our masks :twisted: Would your prefer the left or the right? Or maybe mirror... Foil is fine by the way, if you lack ...

    Oct 16, 2007


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest