Random avatar

Reyu

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I was mentioned once, seven months ago *laughs* Let's have a little fun *cracks fingers* Aetlanding and Little-Lucy (or staring at ceiling) Magnificent_Ego and Meep (Don't ask me why) That ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I was mentioned once, seven months ago *laughs* Let's have a little fun *cracks fingers* AetLindling and Little-Lucy (or staring at ceiling) Magnificent_Ego and Meep (Don't ask me why) That ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Who won? Don't let the suspense vanish! I am getting a deck of cards right now. *shuffles* *Draws* LOL! Ace of clubs. Sadly not my trump card, but would work ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    A critique, *trashes avatar idea*, a picture of my nieces kitten aaaaaand my head photo shopped on a spear? LoL *shuffles deck* If I draw my trump card I will ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Hmm. The stakes are getting better and better :P I will throw onto the pile a picture of my nieces kitty, which she just got a couple days ago, it's ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    I don't think I can beat the previous bribes so I shall refrain from trying but may the best briber win. Good luck all! HeH. People are dropping out already ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    My sister: "Reyu??? The REAL Reyu???" Me: "Yeah." My sister: "I don't have that many exclamation points in my voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Um... punctuation mine. Anyway, I decided that, for my critique, ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 1666! Yes... the apocalypse is happening.

    Do I dare apply for this? I dare. The only thing I can think of to bribe you with is a critique. So there you have it. 8)

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Ye Olde TYWCers

    *sigh* I do miss TYWC. It should become a book >< Long live YWS! (I do look forward to it's rebirth though)

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Back in the day Nate made a post... I read it. I think I signed up on day two >

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Tadima :)

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And So it Ends...

    Aye. We still got 9 hours and 40 minutes until this place shuts down... LETS PARTY!!!

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And So it Ends...

    I linger on, but always in the shadows. It was a beautiful sunset wasn't it bob?

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Link to TYWC. It's still there... Maybe one day it will have life again ^^

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I may not have been the most active person here. But at least I was always watching. This site is a great thing, one of the only "truely" great things ...

    May 16, 2006


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda